The Perfect Escape Under The Subic Sun!


Two Hot Spots, 5-minute Walk Locations:
The Perfect Escape Under the Subic Sun!

A perfect escape, right at the heart of Subic Bay can you find Camayan Beach Resort and Ocean Adventure.  These two hot spots are right beside each other. 

After going to Ocean Adventure, families and barkadas will just have to walk out of the gates of Ocean Adventure and there it is, a beautiful beach resort that offers a nice view of the sunset. 

Just 2 hours away from Manila, along the way I find myself bespectacled by the greening views of rice fields and rural setting of Bulacan and Pampanga, and upon reaching Bataan and Zambales, the scenes greeted me with their majestic and towering mountain ranges.

Ocean Adventure is a themed-park in Subic featuring a roster of sea animals show, wonderful collections of the aquatic life located at the coastline of Subic Bay in Subic, Zambales.
   
While many have came to experience the adventure since Ocean Adventure has started, until now, there are a number of irresistible reasons I found, why one should visit and re-visit the place!

Consider these:
1    Meet the Sea Lions Marine Patrol!
The Sea Lions are the newest members of the Ocean Adventure family! These guys are really talented and intelligent, in fact, they are better known as the Marine Patrols! They inform and teach the audience amazing facts about themselves and the many ways on how human beings could protect them and the environment.

2    Amaze yourself with the Dolphin Friends’ newest groove!
Long Ooohhhs and big Wows will be heard over and over again as Dolphins and Whales of the Dolphin Friends Show perform their groovy moves like walking on the surface of the water, jumping high and diving back again.
3    
     Discover how a marine zoo turns into a theatrical zoo with sea animals part of the cast!
4  
    Experience a scrumptious lunch at The Reefs in Camayan Beach Resort beside Ocean Adventure!
5
       Know more about the marine life and the Philippine Rainforests species at Ocean Adventure’s Learning Center!
6
      Watch how animal trainers become best friends of wild forest animals in the Walk on the Wild Side Show!
7
      Take action for the Environment and Know your Cause with Olongapo Jones! 

   Lost in the forest? Interact with the natives of Subic Zambales and Learn how to survive.  

Nothing beats an adventure filled summer outing especially if it involved hanging out either with your friends and your family while learning with so much amusement! Hence, let me tell you how we ended our Subic adventure as we went on in a perfect escape and walk through the white sand shore of Camayan Beach Resort.

Camayan Beach Resort and Hotels boast a world class yet affordable destination that satisfies one’s sense and refresh one’s spirit. I find Camayan Beach Resort a paradise in the midst of the hustling and bustling city of Olongapo.

Once I reached the resort, the soothing view of Subic Bay and the cosy ambience of Camayan Hotel melted my worries away and took me to the dream relaxation my body ached for. The first time I set my eyes on Subic, a wide smile flashed on my face for I knew that adventure beckoned me to indulge in the richness of Mother Nature that Subic is blessed with.

Since I can no longer resist the temptation of hitting the waters, after unpacking my things in my hotel suite, I immediately took a plunge in the waters of Subic Bay. The white sand kissing my feet and the soft waves seemed to massage my body.  Swimming was more than strokes and flips as it became oneness with nature. With every waves and splashes, unforgettable memories were embedded forever in my heart. Relaxing has never been this indulgent.

After tiring myself in the beach, I immediately looked for something to eat and voila! The Reef restaurant summoned me for a sumptuous feast. Located in the white sand shore of Camayan Resort, The Reef restaurant offers a wide range of Asian cuisine and all time Filipino favorites: sizzling sisig and mouth watering chopsuey and lots of rice. First bite made my grumbling stomach crave for more as an iced cold tea washed down the food to my innards.

The sun reaches the horizon when I found myself back to reality and I wondered what’s next: I stepped out of my room, my body craves for an activity and the first thing that popped out of my mind were—kayaking and deep sea diving! The trek towards the Ilinan bay with the kayak was a wonderful sight. The mangroves neatly in lined on the fish pen paddies and the flying birds added attraction and excitement. The marine life of Subic Bay was once-in-a-lifetime experience.

The day ended and I needed to pack up and go back to Manila but Subic would always be welcoming me back to her arms.

My experience in Subic was truly a wonderful thrill I experienced. Indeed it was a perfect escape.             

GreaterSubic.com - Official Website